About Ashby Design Workshop Plans
Ashby Design Workshop’s ‘Woodworking Planpacks’ include beautifully drawn A1 size Plan Sheets based on Peter Ashby’s draughting style from his 30 years as an architect – a skill that he passed onto his son Tim – and on our experience as Designer-Craftsmen since Ashby Design Workshop was established in 1981 in our Catherine Hill Workshop in Frome, Somerset, England.
These ‘Woodworking Planpacks ‘comprise:
• Measured and dimensioned scale drawings;
• Full size profiles of joints, mouldings and areas of interest;
• Exploded isometric drawings showing the arrangement of components
• Section drawings that show you what is going on ‘inside’ an object;
• Quality hand lettering and additional notes;
• Schedules of Operations (builing instructions) with illustrated colour front cover
• Cutting Lists (Bills of Materials) showing dimensioned compontents and enabling you to quickly progress to the timber merchant and workbench.
• Pdf file digital download available instantly from your account after purchase